Rules & Regulations
IT IS EXPRESSLY UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED THAT I WILL ABIDE BY THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS OR MY LOT LEASE MAY BE TERMINATED.
- All residents must register upon arriving in the park, and rent is payable in advance in accordance with the park rates. All guests must be registered with the park after 3 nights.
- RENT PAYMENTS: Rent is payable by cash, check or credit card. Cash is accepted in the office only, checks/money orders can be put in drop box at any time, credit cards can be taken in the office or over the phone (a 3.5% convenience fee will be added). Office hours Monday-Friday 8:00a.m.- 8:00p.m.
- LATE CHARGES: Rent is due on the 1 st of each month. You have until the 3 rd to pay rent before a charge of $10.00 will be applied on the 4th day, and $5.00 per day until rent is paid. You will receive a notice and if no response is made from you, your next notice will be to vacate the premises.
- All residents should notify the management as soon as possible when planning to leave. Residents must check with manager for clearance before leaving the park. Any space left vacant will be assumed vacated.
- Quiet hours are from 9:30 pm-7:30am. Loud parties will NOT be allowed at any time, nor will loud radios or other excess noise be tolerated. Drunkenness, immoral or illegal conduct will not be tolerated. It could be the cause for immediate eviction from the park.
- It will be necessary to hold parents responsible for any damages caused by their children and residents of the park and are responsible for the conduct of their guests and pets.
- Only awnings attached to RV’s allowed. No free-standing buildings or covers.
- AAA RV does not guard or assume care, custody or control of your vehicle(s), RV’s, personal property, or contents. Any vehicle or RV parked under trees is at the owner’s risk. Any damage caused by falling limbs, blowing debris, etc. is the responsibility of the owner of the vehicle or RV.
- Excessive use of water from outside water connections will not be allowed.
- There will be NO DOGS allowed unleashed or unattended. Pets are not allowed to be tied up or kenneled outside the RV. If your dog or cat becomes a nuisance, you will be asked to remove the pet from the premises, or you will be asked to vacate the premises. Pet feces must be picked up and disposed of immediately.
- Any damage done to park property or equipment, caused by a resident or his guest, resident will be required to pay for repair or replacement of it.
- Vehicles shall be parked only in designated area.
- No repairing or overhauling of vehicles is permitted.
- The speed limit is 5 mph and must always be observed.
- RV’s must be parked on each lot in a uniform manner.
- No occupant shall tamper with the meter boxes or other electrical equipment.
- All sewer and water connections must be tight and not leaking. Fittings into ground connections must be watertight and odor proof. Keep electrical cords and sewer lines secure and elevated up off ground and out of any water. Not responsible for weed eater damage to un-elevated sewer lines.
- To help keep costs down, please turn your AC off or turned up when you are not home.
- Please help keep the park clean DO NOT LITTER. Always keep the area around and underneath RV’s clean. Household garbage ONLY allowed in dumpster. You are responsible for the disposal of large items such as appliances, mattresses, etc. at the local municipal dump site.
ADDITIONAL RULES FOR 9340 VITERBO RD.
- NO SWIMMING
- NO CHILDREN LEFT UNATTENDED!!!
- FISHING FROM THE BANK IS ALLOWED FOR RESIDENTS – CATCH & RELEASE ONLY. BOATS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE LAKE, ONLY FISHING FROM THE BANK.
- USE OF THE POND IS AT THE RESIDENTS RISK, THIRD COAST EQUITY/AAA RV IS HELD HARMLESS IN THE EVENT OF DAMAGE, INJURY OR DEATH.